If you would like to report on the payment status of your members by different membership types (e.g. adult, juvenile, parent/guardian), take the following steps:
- Log in to the Clubforce Admin Panel
- Click on Memberships in the left-hand menu
- From the sub-menu choose “Search Submitted Members”
- On the next page select and create relevant Membership form from the dropdown menu
- Create a template based on your current Membership Form and selected Membership plans before clicking Save at the top of the screen. (Hold CTRL on your keyboard to select multiple forms/plans).
- Once your template is saved, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Next on the right hand side
- On the next field, choose the fields you wish to see in the report. For payment information, these headings will shaded in Green.
- Export the report to Excel.
This report can be saved as a custom template to use again rather than re-entering the same criteria each time you create the report.
See more on customising the membership report here: