You can get an overview of all of one member’s activity with your club on Clubforce by navigating to Single Member View. From there you will be able to see all of the membership payments they have made and which plans they relate to.
Take the following steps:
- Log in to the Clubforce Admin Panel
- Click on Memberships in the left-hand menu
- From the sub-menu choose “Single Member View”
- Input the Surname or Email Address for the member and Select the relevant member from the returned list. This gives you an overview of their membership.
- Under “Status” click on the number beside “Memberships” to bring up a new screen showing all of their existing memberships which will show you the date and time they paid.
From this page it’s also possible to see related members and revenue from that club member and also to adjust communication preferences and manage documents relating to that member.