To edit a member’s details on Clubforce, take the following steps:
- Log in to the Clubforce Admin Panel
- Click on Memberships in the left-hand menu
- From the sub-menu choose “Search your Members”
- Search using any available information you have relating to the member, who paid the membership
- NB: You can enter the person’s first name, surname etc. to get their full details
- The search result will give you all of the results for the criteria you have entered.
- If more than one member appears in the search result, you can sort the list by different criteria to find the relevant member.
- Once you have chosen the correct member, click Edit Form Details on the dropdown menu at the left-hand side of the screen to edit their details.
Please note that you will only be able to change the Form Details that a member has entered, you will not be able to choose the Membership Plan they are registered under. If you need to change this, you will have refund the member first and ask them to re-register under the correct plan.