In addition to processing Refunds and Sending Invoices, you also have the ability to Cancel a Membership registration on the admin panel. This will remove the registration from any report or list of active members on the system, which may be useful if there are members in your club who have left or need to be removed. Cancelling Memberships will not refund payments to members. If you need to process a Refund for a registration, then please go to Accounts and select the Refunds feature instead.
To cancel a Membership
- Log in to the Clubforce Admin Panel
- Click on Memberships in the left-hand menu
- From the sub-menu choose “Search your Members”
- Search using any available information you have relating to the member, who paid the membership
- NB: You don’t need to fill out the entire form to complete a search so partial information can still give you the search result you need
- Once you have chosen the correct member, click Cancel Membership on the dropdown menu at the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on Next Step after selecting Cancel Membership.
Once you click Next Step, the following message will appear.
"Once cancelled this Membership will not show as a current member, it will show as a cancelled Membership?"
If you are in anyway unsure that you want to cancel this member, then do not click OK. If you want to proceed, then Click OK.
The membership will then be cancelled on the system. The page will refresh to show the same list of results you previously saw. The membership you cancelled will now have a note on the bottom left hand side of their member profile to indicate the cancellation.
If a member has outstanding installments on the registration, then Cancelling their Membership will also cancel the remaining installments on their account as well.