The first step is to make sure that your club officers are sharing the weekly lotto draws on social media and through whatever messaging channels your club uses (e.g. SMS / email).
You can also contact Expired Players (previous lottery players who have stopped playing) – many of these people have simply forgotten to renew their subscription and reactivating these can give your lottery fundraising an instant boost.
To contact Expired Players take the following steps:
- Log in to the Clubforce admin panel
- Choose Lottery from the left-hand menu
- Select “Expired Players” from the dropdown menu
- Click “Letter” to create a printable letter to send them in the post
- Alternatively, you can send them an email by clicking Newsletter and creating a customised newsletter
- Choose Expired Players from the "Send To" dropdown list under Email List to send a targeted message to these former lottery players only.