To add someone who is not an existing club member as a group administrator in Clubforce, take the following steps:
- Click Communications in the left-hand menu
- Choose Groups from the sub-menu
- Navigate to “Group Administrators”
- Choose your group from the blue dropdown menu at the top of the screen
- Enter their email address and click “+ Add Admin”
- If they already have a Clubforce account, they will be sent a verification code via text and must confirm this code to be set up as an administrator. If they do not have a Clubforce account, they will need to create one as part of the verification process by filling out a short form. (This two-factor authentication is for security purposes).