If you have member details already stored in another system, or if you have a large number of members who have paid in cash, then you can use the Bulk Import feature on Clubforce to ensure your member list is 100% complete.
These details must be populated on sample csv. file template provided by Clubforce template. This can be accessed by following these steps;
- Log in to the Clubforce Admin Panel
- Click on Memberships in the left-hand menu
- From the sub-menu choose “Bulk Import”
- Click on Sample File to download the template
Not all headings in the file are mandatory but you will be required to input the members full name, gender, either an Email Address or Mobile no. and the Membership Form and Membership Plan. The Membership Form and Plan names must be an exact match to the ones live on your admin panel.
In addition to this, it's important to remember the following points
DO NOT add commas to any entries.
DO NOT use dummy or fake email addresses.
DO NOT use the same email address for members unless they are the part of the same family.
DO NOT import more than 600 memberships at a single time.DO NOT use commas in any of the fields (e.g. address field)
DO NOT change the file type from csv.
Once you are satisfied that your data meets the criteria, take the following steps
- Save the file to your computer
- Return to the Bulk Import page on the Clubforce Admin panel
- Select the file from your computer and click “Upload”
- Review the details of the members uploaded before clicking "Save Memberships"
NB: You must have permission to share this member data with the club and (if relevant) your NGB. There will also be 0.30cent charge per member uploaded to the system.
Please sign in to leave a comment.