If you have member details already stored in another system, you can bulk import them to Clubforce by first exporting them from your other system and/or saving them as a .csv file.
The file must use the Clubforce template which you can download from the Bulk Import page (see below to navigate to this page).
DO NOT use commas in any of the fields (e.g. address field)
You must have permission to upload this member data to Clubforce.
Once you are satisfied that your data meets the criteria, take the following steps:
- Log in to the Clubforce Admin Panel
- Click on Memberships in the left-hand menu
- From the sub-menu choose “Bulk Import”
- Download the template and save it to your computer after adding the data you wish to upload
- Select the file from your computer and click “Upload”
- IMPORTANT: Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your upload or go back and start again
NB: You must have permission to share this member data with the club and (if relevant) your NGB.