It is possible to print a National Governing Body registration form pre-populated with your Clubforce account information to save time and reduced the likelihood of error in the registration process.
With Clubforce API integrations, you may not need to print forms at all – e.g. it is possible to send member data to the GAA, the FAI and IRFU without printing forms.
If you do need to print a form, please take the following steps:
- Log in to the Clubforce Admin Panel
- Click on Memberships in the left-hand menu
- From the sub-menu choose “Print Forms”
- Select the Membership Form and Plan you want to print forms for before clicking Next.
- On the next screen, you'll see a list of names and details. You can select your form in the top-left hand corner.
- Print the form or Preview it before printing
This option is currently only available to selected leagues and NGBs – if you would like to have this functionality for your league/NGB contact us.
The video below demonstrates how both the member and Admin can access a pre-populated form with their details.