The ARM email is the most powerful tool on the Clubforce system with over 50% of memberships paid directly from this contact. You may opt to turn it off but remember it can have a serious impact on how quickly members pay their membership fees.
To edit / pause / stop the ARM email alert, take the following steps:
- Log in to the Clubforce Admin Panel
- Click on Communication in the left-hand menu
- From the sub-menu choose “ARM”
- Choose the recipients under “Membership Form”
- Set the date range, frequency and day of week for sending the ARM and click “activate” (or “deactivate" if you are turning it off)
- Click “Next”
- Anybody who has already paid will be excluded from the next mail and will have red text like P (Feb 22 2018 7:32AM) beside their name denoting that they have paid (P) and when they paid (date/time).
- If you would like to exclude anyone else from the communication, untick the relevant box
- Click “Next” to begin editing the email and click “Next” again when you are happy to proceed
- Hit “Save & Send Now” to send to members