To add a new member to your club, take the following steps:
- Log in to the Clubforce Admin Panel
- Click on Memberships in the left-hand menu
- From the sub-menu choose “Add New Member”
- Choose the relevant Membership Application Form
- Select the relevant Registration Plan and choose a quantity
- Complete the form to create the new member
If this members email is already in the Clubforce database, this membership will be added to that account. If it is not already in use, you will create a new account for this person, of which they will receive the details of in an email from Clubforce.
If the member has paid in full or a partial amount, you can edit their payment status by clicking on Edit Status. Once a member has been marked as Fully Paid, an offline transaction fee of 0.30c will be debited from your online balance.