Yes, your club needs to buy credits in advance of sending SMS messages on Clubforce. To order credits, please contact email@example.com – you must be an authorised administrator to do so. SMS text messages are charged at a rate of 6.75 cents per message and credits are ordered in bulk in advance (e.g. 500 messages).
Articles in this section
- How to promote your fundraiser on your website
- Can I include an attachment to a Newsletter I'm sending?
- How do I add a hyperlink to a Newsletter?
- How do I add an email / newsletter subscriber to our club mailing list?
- How can I send an email / newsletter to club members on Clubforce?
- How can I post a Club News Article to all club members?
- Can I check if an email was sent to a club member?
- How can I send SMS messages through Clubforce?
- How can I see if my email was received / read by members?
- Where will I find email templates for sending emails to club members?