There are two reports that will provide you information on members who are purchasing tickets for your clubs events and fundraisers.
The first report can be accessed in Ticketed Event/Draw Sales. It will provide you with an overview of the purchase details for all events your club has hosted online.
To access this report:
- Log in to the Clubforce Admin Panel
- Click on “Accounts” in the left-hand menu
- Choose “Ticketed Event/Draw Sales” from the sub-menu
On the next page, you will see a list of the most recent tickets purchased for your club. To produce this detail in Excel, simply click the Export button to download this report.
It's important to note that this report will not include the name of the ticket holder, only the person who bought the ticket. If the member has purchased a ticket for a friend or a family member, then this information can be accessed in the Bar Code Ticket Report.
This report can be found:
- Click Reports in the left hand menu
- Select “Bar Code Ticket Report” from the sub-menu
- Choose the event you want to view in the drop-down on the next page.
- Click "Show Report"
This report can also be downloaded to Excel by clicking the Export button
Please sign in to leave a comment.